Monday, November 12, 2012

Who knew AG ever sold these things...?

Hey Peeps! Mia here, today I have a bunch of Molly stuff that AG doesn't sell anymore!
This first dress....I don't know what it's called, but OMG! I would totally buy this--I mean I would already have it!--if AG still sold it. :D
 Same with this one! This one is...Beautiful! I guess I just love Pleasant Company/old AG :D!
And who knew AG ever sold a pup-tent! XD
 And AG sold Molly a working radio! Awesome, right? :0
 And Molly had rain-boots and an umbrella. I didn't know that! I always thought that McKenna's umbrella was the first umbrella to be sold by AG.....But they retired this 2 years before I was born......XD
 And  Molly had a theater......I really need to go to ebay more often! :o
 And theater seats......:D

 :OOO!!!! MOLLY READS NANCY DREW???? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that red-bag typed thing a hot water bottle? Is she sick??? :o. Also, I read in Julie's third book, that Julie also reads Nancy Drew! :D
OMG! ANOTHER EPIC THING!!!!! Molly's vanity. If I were like 10 years older then I am right now, I could have all of this :(. I would have Molly's whole collection. :(
And I remember seeing this in the store one time about 4 years ago......On my first trip to AG.,......Good times....Good times..... ;D. Credit to AGPlaythings for ALL of these epic pictures :).



3 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everything is so adorable! And that radio….perfect!!! I wish they still sold them...

    ReplyDelete