Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi!

Hi! I'm Mia776, And I'm a Author! I love American Girls (As much as Ninif :3)! And I have a ton of them...But I'll just show you 2 of them XD....

 Caroline is on the Left, And Mckenna is on the Right! They are the 2 American girls that I play with most often. I also play with Gwen. I don't have any pictures of her though. Caroline is a Historical AG from the war of 1812, And Mckenna is Girl of the year 2012! It's weird though, Because I have alot In common with Mckenna. I realized yesterday, What I don't have in common with Mckenna, I do have in common with Caroline. It's very creepy :3. Mckenna and Caroline are my 2 favorite AG's, I like Mckenna about... 20% more though. I hope you Enjoyed this post :D!





I'm sooooo Exited :DDDD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment