Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random pictures of, Lanie, McKenna, Kanani, And Caroline!

This post was so Random, I coudent think of what to post about :\. So I decided to post Random pictures of some of my AG dolls! Ninif I hope you still want me to be an author XD. P.S Lanie is Girl of the year 2010
Heres McKenna with her dog, Cooper. This is possibly the best picture I have ever took o.O . Mckenna is Girl of the year 2012 ;D, A.K.A This year!!!! ;DDD.
Here is Kanani. If your wondering about her name, It means "The beautiful one" In hawaiian. Kanani is Girl of the year 2011.

Here is a random picture of Caroline. I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE!!! American Girl owns it. I didin't take the picture on my Camera or anything.

I wanna do Gymnastics!!!!! Oh wait, I can! Peace out peeps O3O!



No comments:

Post a Comment